Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Connections in the brain
Transcript of Connections in the brain
There are more of these connections than there are grains of sand in all the beaches and deserts on earth
The mind during meditation
stand in the corner &
don't think about the white bear.
The more you try to go to sleep
the less likely you'll get to sleep
The brain can do very funny things
It is impossible to clear your mind and not think of anything while you meditate
The best thing you can do is to see these thoughts
and let them go, like you are letting a balloon fly away.
Another thing to not focus on is the past and the future, only the present, and when I say present, I mean right now, not a minute from now. Now now.
What is the one thing you should be
worried about right now?
very good, breathing
and now, its time to meditate
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky