Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introduction
Air pollution is a bad thing for our environment, for it causes people to die or get big diseases that do not have cures yet.It also causes lung cancer. That is because when people are around air pollution they might not know they are around it, they could end up breathing in the pollution. They probably will be likely to get a serious health problem.
The average human who breathes carbon dioxide loses at least 1-2 years of their life whole life.