Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Making a proposal
Transcript of Making a proposal
Analysis of the Situation Requiring a Proposal &
Statement of the Problem
• We have recently seen
a rise in / a decline in
due to / stemming from...
has brough about / has led to
Purpose of the Proposal
purpose / intention / aim
of this proposal is to
outline / present / discuss / give a brief comment / suggest...
Proposed Solution(s) or Plan(s)
• We suggest ... as it would result in...
• Consideration should be given to ...
• It would be
prudent / inadvisable / advisable
on the grounds that it / owing to the fact that / due to the fact that.
• We suggest that the problem of... can be addressed through...
Conclusion / Recommendations
• The obvious conclusion to be drawn from these facts is that...
hope / believe / trust
you will consider this proposal favourably
the proposal will be given due consideration
the proposal will receive due consideration