Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Making a proposal
Transcript of Making a proposal
Analysis of the Situation Requiring a Proposal &
Statement of the Problem
• We have recently seen
a rise in / a decline in
due to / stemming from...
has brough about / has led to
Purpose of the Proposal
purpose / intention / aim
of this proposal is to
outline / present / discuss / give a brief comment / suggest...
Proposed Solution(s) or Plan(s)
• We suggest ... as it would result in...
• Consideration should be given to ...
• It would be
prudent / inadvisable / advisable
on the grounds that it / owing to the fact that / due to the fact that.
• We suggest that the problem of... can be addressed through...
Conclusion / Recommendations
• The obvious conclusion to be drawn from these facts is that...
hope / believe / trust
you will consider this proposal favourably
the proposal will be given due consideration
the proposal will receive due consideration