Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stoichiometry Problems
Copy this equation
Determine the Limiting Reagent
Do we have that many moles of hydrochloric acid?
So who is the limiting reagent?
Now calculate the mass of magnesium chloride produced!
Suppose for this reaction a chemist actually obtained 55.4 g
What could we calculate?
Calculate Moles of both reagents
Determine number of moles of of HCl needed to react with Magnesium hydroxide
What is this called?