Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
jonas salk and albert sabin
Transcript of jonas salk and albert sabin
Is the polio vaccine still used today ?
Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin
Coming in contact with oral mucosa
What causes the disease ?
What disease did Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin address?
Progressive muscle and joint weakness and pain, general fatigue and exhaustion with minimal activity
symptoms of polio
The polio vaccine
What did they invent to help with this disease ?
They researched for five years from 1947-1952 , and came out with the invention in 1952.
when did they do there research and when did there invention come to be ?