Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cycles of Matter
Transcript of Cycles of Matter
Matter is anything that takes up
The Water Cycle
The Water Cycle is the natural process by which
Video - The Biogeochemical Cycles
Various Cycles and Vocabulary
cycles - the natural processes by which
fixation - the process of
into a form that is useable by
- the process in which some organisms (
) convert fixed nitrogen compounds back into nitrogen gas, returning it to the atmosphere.
Use your time wisely!
(Voice code: Lv. 2)
Answer questions 1-5 on page 49 in the textbook. You do not have to write the questions but be sure to answer questions in a complete sentence.
I CAN describe how nutrients move through the living and non-living parts of an ecosystem.
I CAN compare the biogeochemical cycles of nutrients.
The biogeochemical cycle is the
of matter through the
Answer the question below in 2-3 sentences
Which animal received the
amount of energy and why?