Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Guam Art Institute of Technology
Transcript of Guam Art Institute of Technology
of Fine Arts
"Home of the Proa"
"A Day of New Beginnings"
Open in April 2020
Located: Hagåtña; serves Hagåtña, Tamuning, Dededo, Barrigada, & Maite.
serves as a Secondary School for G.D.O.E
Student Population: 2,400
Staff & Faculty Members: 300
to offer our youth a chance to enrich their lives by providing fundamental knowledge and application of the Liberal Arts. To encourage community participation and finding their path through liberal arts
G.I.A.T vision is to provide our students the best education and lifelong learning skills.
Classes We Offer:
Second Language Courses:
American Sign Language
Chamorro Cultural Dancing
ETS/Upward Bound (College Prep Programs
MA085 & EN085 for (Seniors Only)
- 101 GE courses (AR,MU,TH,ST
74 hour community service
Community / School Challenges and Programs
What type of classes will you offer students and how will you assess that they learned?
Guam's School of Liberal Arts