Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Implications of Portfolios on Some Elements of Education
Transcript of Implications of Portfolios on Some Elements of Education
to show growth or change over time
to help develop process skills such as self-evaluation and goal setting
to identify strengths and weaknesses
to track the development of one more products/performaces
to showcase end-of-year accomplishments
to showcase student perceptions of favorite, best or most important work
to communicate a student's current aptitudes to future teachers
to prepare a sample of best work for employment or college admission
to document achievement for grading purposes
to place students appropiately
to document progress towards standard
How much a curriculum is developed?
A portfolio can be used as an assessment tool.
Portfolio assessment appears to compliment a teacher's use of instructional strategies centered around applied learning