Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology Tuesdays: Become a Technology Leader on Campus
Transcript of Technology Tuesdays: Become a Technology Leader on Campus
2. Figuring out how to use them 3. Sharing your ideas enthusiasm with others For Example... Learn Prezi
Brainstorm ways for colleagues to use it Make teaching more interactive and feedback more meaningful and instantaneous Once you can use Prezi How could you go back to The old ways? Now imagine Instead of booktalks books that talk! It is practically possible With QR Codes! Just scan with phone...and then So bring some "talking books"
to Technology Tuesday Then begin the discussion. QR Codes can be used for... High tech scaventger hunts Worksheets that download or lead to an online discussion
or whatever your group can think of Now let's get busy and start talking about what it means to being and