Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiple Intelligences
What is Multiple Intelligences
"The theory of multiple intelligences is a theory of intelligence that differentiates it into specific (primarily sensory) "modalities", rather than seeing intelligence as dominated by a single general ability. This model was proposed by Howard Gardner in his 1983 book Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences." (Wikipedia,2015)
They like to work with words, letters, they like to read and write.
They are good doing abstractions, they like the numbers, they can do diagrams with facility.
They like to draw, paint and read maps. They learn best through drawings and visual aids. (Personality.info, 2007)
They prefer to learn touching tings, they like to be in movement. They like to dance, to act.
They like to work in groups. They have the skills to relacionate with the others.
This area focus in their self-reflection. They prefer to work alone.
They like to sing, to compose music, to play instruments. They also can memorize things.
They like the nature, they appreciate the nature, they can understand the complex of the world