Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Frederick Douglass
after he was born he became a slave a 14
Frederick Douglas died February 20th 1895.
he became a slave and when he was released he wrote biographies about himself.
Talbot, Maryland February 14 1818