Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MTSS
Multi-Tier Systems of
This focuses on behavior and academics for students. We have MTSS support in our school but the team isn't set up very effectively. This leaves me to cover the slack for the students who still need a little extra support
This is the universal teaching. All students receive this instruction. t is typically whole class. This also is where my role fits in.
This is where my I pull my groups during daily 5 and math groups. I have students who are able to work independently or with a parapro, this gives me time to focus on tier 2 students needs.
This is where our team would have targeted skill interventions. We have some inconstant scheduling, therefore it is not as effective as it should be. Ideally a team would pull the struggling students regularly to give them the support they need.