Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LOFT
BY JACOB KOHLS
"Simon looked at them both, saying nothing but nodding till his black hair flopped backwards and forwards: his face was glowing" pg.30
You can tell that he is mainly quiet by the non-verbal gestures and that he has flowing black hair.
Important Actions #1
"But this is a good island. We-Jack, Simon, and me- We climbed the mountain. pg.34
Simon helps figure out the quality and geography of the island.
Important Actions #2
"I'm Hungry." pg.30
Made them think to look for wild animals for food.
Important Actions #3
"We could make scratches on bark," said Simon, "and rub black stuff in." pg.27
He figured out how to make a map of the island.