Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
bow and arrow vs french musket
Transcript of bow and arrow vs french musket
The bow was made out of flexible wood and connected with string. The arrow head was made out of stone or bones they were feathered and barbed. One bow could take a month to make. The bows were long range it could shoot up to 200 yards and it was really accurate. They could shoot every 3-4 seconds.
It measured 44 3/4 inches 60 inches and weighed 10 pounds. The musket has a .69 caliber. Uses black powder. Also includes a bayonet. It was not that accurate. used musket balls.
Bow and Arrow vs French Musket
By: Tony Miguel
Both bows and muskets are good weapons back then they are both unique in different ways.