Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Money and Trade
Transcript of Money and Trade
Trade and Currency in Europe
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Trade is the voluntary exchange of good and services.
Countries sometimes try to limit trade by TRADE BARRIERS!
The EU is a large
FREE TRADE ZONE
In Russia: there are tariffs on many goods!!
Yo! That's My MONEY!
What is a problem with exchanging currency?
It can cost more to do business.
What is Trade?
When trade is voluntary both parties benefit.
tariffs-tax on imports
Quotas-limited number of imports
In this zone...there are NO tariffs or quotas!
The Euro is the currency most people use of the EU.
The currency of Russia is called a ruble
Banks charge a fee
Your dollar may be worth more or less!
CRCT pg. 150-151 (#383-388)
WB pg. 122-123
Where did money come from???
Gimmee my money!
Take notes in spiral!