Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Medieval Warfare
Transcript of Introduction to Medieval Warfare
and around Sirling Bridge, next to Stirling Castle. In the movie... What really might have happened... What bridge? The English army faced the Scottish army on an open field The Englsh Army was on the left The Scottish Armywas on the right Is that really how it happened? The Stirling Bridge crossed the
River Forth near Stirling Castle. The English Army headed
Northeast to cross the bridge. The Scottish Army waited behind
Abbey Craig to ambush the English. Scottish troops waited until half of
the English cavalry had crossed the river. They then stormed down the rise and
trapped the English, pushing back into the
River Forth. The English were either killed outright, drowned in their heavy armor in the River Forth, or retreated That might have been harder to film. No epic battle scene