Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 4 Lesson 1: The Founding of the Chinese Communist Party
Transcript of Week 4 Lesson 1: The Founding of the Chinese Communist Party
The founding of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
Three main ideological roots
Main activity: The founding of the CCP
1. Working in teams of four.
2. Read the text individually.
3. Discuss and write down the answers to the questions.
4. We have 20 minutes.
5. Class discussion to follow.
To understand the key features of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
Students will be able to explain the contribution of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in mobilising society and challenging the existing order.
Activity: Reading and timeline about Mao Zedong
1. Working in pairs.
2. Read the text. Use the information from the text to create a timeline of
nine key events in Mao's life
. Some events don't have dates in the reading so you may have to search them up.
3. Timelines are written
in present tense
born in Hunan to a prosperous peasant family".
4. Add the pictures to the timeline.
5. We have 2o minutes.