Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introduction
My office: Arts & Sciences Bldg. 306
Office hours: Monday and Wednesday, 7:15 – 8:15p.m. (
1) Course policies
2) Course assessments
SOC 115: Introduction to Sociology
Instructor: Zhifan Luo
10 out of 12 in-class assignments (30%)
3 non-cumulative, in-class, closed-book exams (30%) - NO FINAL EXAM!
Dates of exams: Oct. 2, Nov. 13, and Dec. 11
2 take-home assignments (20%)
4 Blackboard discussions (20%)
Dates of discussions: Sep. 27, Oct. 18, Nov. 8, and Dec. 6
Five times of participation in class discussion will give you 1 bonus point, added to the final grade. No maximum limit.
The Sociology Project 2.0
, by Jeff Manza et al.
The REVEL: $47.50
How I became a sociologist.
Let me know more about you
What do you think sociology is? What do you think sociologists do?
What do you expect to learn from this course?
No office hour today.