Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CAESAR'S CHRONICLES
to pester; to beg someone urgently and persistently
Real World Connection:
Last year, Panther's player, Greg Olsen, was nominated for "Man of the Year" for his magnanimous contributions to the community.
In Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harriet Beecher Stowe described "that natural magnanimity and generosity of mind which one often marks as a characteristic of the women of Kentucky"
In All the King's Men, Robert Penn Warren wrote that "He was clawing at me, importunely and feebly saying, 'T-t-tell me, you better t-t-tell me know."
Monday, November 7, 2016
dictatorial, arrogant, refusing to be contradicted
Indirect or slanting
Scott Fitzgerald in
The Great Gatsby
wrote that one character seemed "as if his sturdy physical egotism no longer nourished his peremptory heart."
In the novel 1984, George Orwell wrote that "She walked obliquely away across the grass as though trying to get rid of him. "
Besides studying, this week you
are going to create book covers for "Little Miss/Mr. Men" characters based on our weekly words.
On the back cover, you will write a short blurb about the story. Be creative!