Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blackboard Rubrics and Retention
Transcript of Blackboard Rubrics and Retention
Rubrics give clear detailed information of what is needed in order to achieve certain grades and points.
Rubrics also help learners identify what is required for the work to be done in a visual form
The system allows faculty to communicate using these tools and more within Blackboard.
When using these tools they are kept inside Blackboard
Complies with REC
The Tools Are...
Key to progress...
Clear understanding of grades in MyGrades
Clear feedback on completed work
Understanding what is required (and not) for grades
A strong communication and tracking tool of students at risks
Blackboard can generate any kind of reports from student participation to work turned in
Retention Center allows view of overall and specific grades, scores and progress
Retention Center one-stop for all review and
communication and alerts
Identify Blackboard Progress Tracking tools
Locate, setup and apply the Rubric Tool
Basic understanding of the Grade Center
Locate, setup and use the Retention Tool