Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Environment as the 'Third' Teacher
Transcript of The Environment as the 'Third' Teacher
My Pinterest Board is my on line catalogue of useful resources that I use on a daily basis for inspiration and ideas around Inquiry and Play-based learning which includes ideas on use of space. It is also a great way to share resources with other team members: Bringing in elements of nature easily extends children's natural curiosity and helps them explore 'wonderings' up-close! Adapted from: Curtis, D. (2004). Creating Invitations for Learning. Child Care Information Exchange, May/June, 38-40. Using your walls to provide anchors for students to reference as they explore will help reinforce concepts and scaffold independent attempts at using information. A well-planned physical environment can be a teachers best ali! Created by: Christine Guerriero http://pinterest.com/cguerriero/inquiry-play-based-learning/