Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Inconsciente

No description
by

English4callcenters .com

on 26 November 2016

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Inconsciente

MENTALIDAD MAS DISCIPLINA
Pareto´s Law
"80% of success comes from your mentality, the other 20% comes from external factors"
Law of belief
"Whatever you believe with FEELING , becomes your reality"
Law of expectation
"Whatever you expect with confidence, becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy"
Law of Vibration
"You are a living magnet/ you produce a vibe with the world"
COACH
PYRAMID
Mental training:
10 min
Grammar:
30 min
Repetitions:
30 min
Watch Series:
30 min
Paul Gruber:
30 min
Students DIET
Ultra marathon runner
"Posible lo imposible"
I x V =
R

Pensamientos
= Sentimientos
Acciones =
Resultados


Simple lectura de la afirmación = Medio impacto en el subconsciente.

Leer e imaginar = Buen impacto en el subconsciente.

Leer, imaginar, y sentir = El mejor impacto en el subconsciente.

Palabras = imágenes = Emoción.

Recuerde:
Potencial
Hábitos
Actitudes
Creencias
(Todos tenemos un gran potencial)
Logros
Potencial
Logros
Quita el colador y tus logros se verán potenciados
Plants have feelings
Fluency - Repetitions
Pronunciation
Intonation
ROLE PLAYS
Conversation
Sales -
Cust. Service
Student
Pyramid
Coach
Pyramid
Escenarios /
Problemas
El 85-90%% de tu vida lo determina tu
inconsciente.
Rice experiment
Full transcript