Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Law Of Exponents
Transcript of Law Of Exponents
Number of times base is repeated in multiplication.
What you need to do for each rule.
Product Rule- (5^7)(5^9)
Quotient Rule- 7^8/7^8
Power Rule- (5^7)^7)
Zero Rule- 4^0 =1
Negative Rule- 4^-4
5 Rules Of Exponents
Example of how an exponent looks like:
What are the requirements?
5 rules of exponent
Product Rule- You need to add the exponents.
Quotient Rule- You need to subtract the exponents.
Power Rule- You need to multiply the exponents.
Zero Rule- Any number with an exponent of zero has an answer of 1.
Negative Rule- You need to divide the exponents.
Examples of how each rule look like