Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
When is it Necessary for Citizens to Rebel against their Gov
Transcript of When is it Necessary for Citizens to Rebel against their Gov
The government had a war with the Indians and called it the French and Indian War. The British were in debt, but they already had all of England paying tax on everything from salt to paper, this action lead to the Stamp Act. After months of protesting the act was canceled.
The Stamp act requires that for every piece of paper they used they had to pay for a stamp.
After the Stamp Act the people started too notice that
This is what the stamps would look like.