Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to 3rd Grade
Transcript of Welcome to 3rd Grade
Let's make this a memorable year!
- a virtual Learning Classroom
Every Tuesday the prior weeks graded work goes home.
Mrs. Naumann’s Students
7:55-8:05 Homeroom time
8:05-8:35 Panther Time
8:40-9:10 Math w/Mrs. Myers’
10:15-11:55 Continue Math with Mrs. Myers
1:05-3:10 English & Reading w/ Mrs. Naumann
Let's get to know
put on label "Take Home Folder"
Inside put on label "left side leave at home"
Inside put on label "right side return right away"
Mrs. Naumann will take up
Purple folder with Brads
Zipper Pencil Pouch
1 package of notebook paper
Orange Folder (Homework Folder Label)
Label: Reading folder
Label: Science Spiral &
Label: Social Studies
Label and Turn in:
Yellow folder with Brads (Label Word Work)
-2nd zippered pouch goes here.
Yellow folder NO brads (label Writing Portfolio)
Blue Folder (Math Label)
Yellow spiral (Name label)
Blue Spirals (Name labels)
Red Spiral (Name Labels)
Let's talk about desks . . .
Let's Take attendance!
How are you getting home?
What we learn in Mrs. Naumann's Classroom