Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Breast Feeding an Infant
Transcript of Breast Feeding an Infant
breastfeeding also helps infants to fight against: Asthma, Diabetes, Obesity, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Breastfed babies also are hospitalized less then formula-fed infants.
Pros of breastfeeding?
the pros of breastfeeding is that breast milk helps the infant fight infection. (ear infection, diarrhea, respiratory infections, meningitis.)
More cons of breastfeeding:
The time and frequency of feeding could be a huge challenge in the process of breastfeeding. It is very inconvenient sometimes. Breast Fed babies do need to eat more than bottle-fed babies.
Breast Feeding an Infant Pros & Cons
Cons of Breastfeeding
A lot of times the mother who is breastfeeding is uncomfortable during the process. "Latch-on pain" occurs for the first minute of the process and the mother then becomes very uncomfortable. It shouldn't hurt if done right, but it could still bring a lot of discomfort.