Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to get in...?
Transcript of How to get in...?
Do not fear!
get the right resources
find like-minded people
How to start?
1. Do not fear!
2. Be curious!
3. Learn and learn!
(...do not dare to stop!)
and design patterns
performances and optimisation
software development process
test driven development
Code School (http://www.codeschool.com/)
Rails documentation (http://guides.rubyonrails.org/)
Ruby documentation (http://ruby-doc.org/)
Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/)
Rails Girls (http://railsgirls.com/)
Learn and learn! ...do not dare to stop!
Software engineering- men world?
Simple as that!
Inspire Innovation (http://www.inspire.nl/)
Twitter: @pazinjanka (https://twitter.com/pazinjanka)
GitHub: simicic (https://github.com/simicic)