Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sprint Planning
Vision + Prioritized
Backlog Infrastructure Ready + Core Team
Present + = Effective Meeting The End Results Moving from the what to the how Planning the How The Team Asks Questions ...The Big Picture The team asks questions Estimate story points if missing ...A Shared Understanding Fit to the team's velocity ...A Realistic Amount of Work The team estimates hours for each task Break each story down into tasks ...A Detailed Plan Decompose each Story Select Tasks and Commit Team members select tasks Allow self-organization across boundaries Work on the most important stories first ...A Team Commitment A shared understanding of each story A big picture A realistic amount of work A detailed plan A team commitment