Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Identify the Main Idea and Topic Sentences
Transcript of Identify the Main Idea and Topic Sentences
will work with
an assigned buddy to read the assigned passage & find the main idea. Write down
words. Students will present their findings to the class.
They will read their passages, tell the main idea, and define terms. Order of presentations:
#1, 8, 14, & 17, then #2, & 16
#3, 9, 15, 18, 19, 4, & 10
#5, 11, then #6, 13, #7, & 12 Use concepts of comprehension for 3rd and 4th grade, main idea found at ReadWorks.org Move around the room with your partner, and start reading!!!
The end! Use the dictionary to define these.