Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beluga Whales
What do they eat?
Beluga whales feed on salmon, eulachon, tomcod, smelt, char, rainbow sole, whitefish, saffron and arctic cod, herring, shrimp, mussels, octopus, crabs, clams, mussels, snails and sandworms. They have a huge diet and almost eat any fish if you really think about it!
Some people refer to them as near threatened. They are not very endangered but some people say they are.
Shared a Link
Beluga Whales are very talented. They appear in shows at Sea World. They flip upside down and can twirl. They even push people in the water!
Beluga whales often live in the arctic and subarctic waters. Sometimes you can even see them in shows at Sea World!
One of the greatest sea creatures!
Beluga whales have babies that are called calves. Calves are usually dark grey in color when they are first born. When they are born, they nurse for about 2 years.
These are beluga whales! arn't they cute!!!!!!
Thank you for you presence in my presentation!
By: Sedona Heaney
Talley, 5th, Tuesday