Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Year 7 English- SMA
Transcript of Year 7 English- SMA
Let's review the homework [TEEL paragraphs]
Focusing on environmental issues and the way in which they are presented to a younger audience.
Brainstorm Prior Knowledge
What is stop-motion animation?
Review other environmental issues to focus on
Our focus for the next few weeks:
The Animation Project
Over the next few weeks you will be embarking (starting) on a journey with stop-motion animation.
You will be exploring ONE environmental theme, developing a character, working on a short film using storyboards and creating your own model of your character.
Each lesson, you will be completing different stages of this process.
Activity One: Worksheet
Fill out the first half of the 'My Stop-Motion Film' worksheet.
Activity Two: Characterisation
Watch this video and take down some notes.
Our World in Animation
In today's lesson you should have :
recapped your knowledge on SMA
started stage one of the project