Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Water Changes Earth's Surface
Transcript of How Water Changes Earth's Surface
Moving Water erodes landforms, reshaping the land by taking it away from some places and depositing it as pebbles, sand, silt, and mud in other places.
The physical features on the Earth's surface.
The process by which rocks are broken down into smaller pieces.
The process by which wind, ice, & moving water carry away bits of rock.
The process of dropping or depositing, sediment in a new location
Erosion by water.