Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rain Pennington
Classrooms in 2050 will have projectors to make it easier for the science projects to do, there will be one wall that you can open up like a door, the whole wall will open, so the students can go outside. To make it easier for the students in the back, the walls that don't have the door, will have nothing but projectors, the students can access different things on each one. There will also be tall desks for students in the back.
Lakeside 2050: Classrooms
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
Classrooms in 2050 will need a
wall that opens up to the outside for experiments. They also need a wall that is nothing but projectors. The small screen of 2015 are not always viable to everyone in the classroom. It will also need tall desks in the back for students to be able to see over each other.