Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of monkey bread
Monkey bread is seemed to be a dessert but is actually a breakfast. The monkey breads name is uncertain but it is thought that it was named after the monkey puzzle tree.
The biscuits i used from Pillsbury where instant biscuits. The history of Pillsbury is it was founded in 1872 by Charles Alfred Pillsbury and his uncle John S. Pillsbury.
cup granulated sugar
cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
cup butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
ingredients and steps