Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements Of Design
Transcript of Elements Of Design
Mass as a Design Element
Mass is size, space, and "heaviness" of an object.
Darker colors are visually heavier than lighter colors
Lines can be any size, shape, texture or pattern and can be placed in any direction.
Lines can be used to:
Organize Info (tables or catalogs)
Separate one part of a layout fro another.
Shapes are often used in logos but can be used in many different ways.
Shapes can be:
Organize or separate information
Texture as a design element
Texture is an effect applied to a background or as the fill
can be drawn or an actual image
Color as a design element
color can be used to bring attention
lead the eye
shapes in Design
Lines in movement
Lines can provide Texture