Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Outsiders
The setting of a story is the particular time and place in which the events occur.A story may be set in a real or an imaginary place.The events may occur in the past,the present,or the future.It can help people visualize the picture in there mind.Where they take place in the story.
The outsiders take place in Oklahoma in 1860's.There is kids that don't have parents.They live in a house by there selves.The big boy has to do everything because he is the bigger one. Some times his brothers and sisters help him.one day a group of came along and wanted to take Ponyboy.
Ponyboy was 14 when is parents died.
Dally is a fellow greaser, who is from New York City.
Darry is the oldest of Ponyboy and Sodapop. He has been taking care of them ever since his parents died.
Sodapop is Ponyboys brother. They live in a house with there older borther, Darry.
Annie Atwood,Alizon Rios
The Outsiders S.E Hinton