Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Patrick Bouvier Kennedy
Transcript of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy
Shortly after he was born, he was transferred to Boston Children's Hospital because he had Hyaline Membrane Disease, also called Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome (IRDS).
Patrick died August 9, 1963 after treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.
Patrick was five and a half weeks premature.
He weighed 4 pounds 10 and a half ounces.
Patrick Kennedy was born August 7, 1963.
He was born at Otis Air Force Base Hospital in Bourne, Massachusetts.
IRDS is a disorder that happens when a baby is premature and it's respiratory system is not fully developed.
August 10, 1963 - The Funeral of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy at Holyhood Cemetery, Brookline, Mass." YouTube. YouTube, 26 July 2013. Web. 20 Dec. 2013.
"Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 16 Dec. 2013. Web. 19 Dec. 2013.
"Patrick Bouvier Kennedy." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 Nov. 2013. Web. 19 Dec. 2013