Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Christmas Around the World!
Transcript of Copy of Christmas Around the World!
Christmas eve is not always a public hoilday for all. Many people work, but then others celebrate with christmas parties. But children on the other hand, have the time of thier life with most of the schools in the unitted states being closed. Food of corse is tuckeys, hams, potatoes and pies. With cake being a must have item, there are so many to chose from, things like apple pies, ginger bread and candy canes.
Christmas Around the world! Brazil! Paris! New York City! Mexico! Japan! London! Italy! France On christmas eve, children all over france leve thier shoes by the fire place for Pere Noel will fill them with gifts. Then on the morning of Christmas there are also nuts, fruits, sweets and small toys have been hung on the christmas tree. at most houses there is a nativity scene. With the christmas tree never being particularly