Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 08/30/2016
August 30th, 2016
Class Activity 8
Biological Monomers and Polymers
Without looking at any notes, draw a diagram or flow chart demonstrating the levels of biological organization from atom to Biosphere.
Include drawings to show each level!
1) Draw the chemical structure of the following amino acids:
2) Draw a polypeptide composed of the following amino acids:
Glycine - Glycine - Alanine - Cysteine
3) What is the major difference between a polypeptide and a protein?
4) What is an example of a protein found in the human body?