Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Graphs are eating the world
Greg Meadowson 21 May 2015
Transcript of Graphs are eating the world
are eating the world
Background in software & apps
Small Native American-owned (Coharie Tribe, Clinton N.C.)
Customers: FAA, NTSB, State of Illinois
Annual Revenue: $400k
Capabilities: Data Visualization, Machine Learning
I love data and the web
"Big Data" is just data (c'mon now)
Data is constantly moving
Humans are limited for analysis
The world will never have enough analysts
Why are Graphs a big deal?
real-time data is here
proven tech (eBay, LinkedIn, Google)
SQL databases are no longer working
Bear Pit presentation to NAIPEC May 21, 2015
by Greg Meadows, Red Cloud Services, Inc.
Turning Flights into a graph
Flight Delays remain a problem
Fuel Savings, CO2 Emissions and Noise remain a problem
Flight Operators, Airports and the FAA do NOT share real-time data
it's demo time people