Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kylie
hydro electricity is a renewable resorseces
today the energy in water is mainly used to produce electricity via hydroelectricity - using the energy generated by falling water.
hydro power has been used to power watermills for thousands of years although cheap electricity has made them obsolete in modern times.
this energy source will always be renewable.
The reservoirs often destroy vast areas of highly productive forest and wildlife habitat.
The dams also damage freshwater ecosystems by blocking the movement of fish and other organisms.
Hydroelectricity is a renewable energy but the building of the large facilities needed to make it can have negative effects on the environment