Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Swimming
The basic kicks
the flutter kick
The basic strokes
the front crawl
the back stroke
the butterfly stroke
Thanks for listening
goggles are used to protect your eyes from chlorine in pools.
the swimsuits must feel comfortable, but it has to fit well.
earplugs for swimmers who have sensitive ears or have infections.
earplugs protect the inner ear.
swim in pools.
Swimming became a popular method of exercise in many lands during the ancient times.
The popularity declined during the Middle Ages(A.D. 400s through the 1400s).
Many people were scared of swimming because they thought there were different kinds of diseases spread by water.
Swimming's popularity increased in the early 1800s.
I started swimming at age 7.
I stopped swimming at age 9.
Levels of Participation
California has the most swimming pools.
There are around 10.6 million swimming pools in the U.S.A.