Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Interviewing Skills asdf
Transcript of Interviewing Skills asdf
Types & Formats
Types of Interviews
a. Job description analysis.
b. Identifying requirements, competences and skills.
c. Create interview questions.
d. Define Benchmarks.
e. Conduct the interview.
Conducting the interview
Factors undermine an interview
a. Screening CVs
b. Phone Interview
c. Test: IQ , EQ , English
e. Technical Interview
f. Assessment Center
h. Medical Checkup.
i. Welcome Mail
Formats of Interviews
Methodologies of Interviews
Face to Face
1. Secure a private room to minimize interruptions.
2. Review the candidate’s application and résumé.
3. Review the job specifications.
1. Put the person at ease.
2. Welcome him/her with a smile.
3. Perform a welcoming professional standing posture.
Closing & Evaluation
• Join an actual interview to observe closely
• Interviewer's preparation
• Interviewer's command of the interview
• Interviewer's ability to keep balance
• Interviewer's closing
Judge the interviewee upon the required competences and skills.
Avoid early judgement.
1. Situational questions
2. Behavioural questions
3. Job-related questions
4. Stress measuring tools
Do & Don't:
1. First impression
2. Effect of personal characteristics
1. Misunderstanding the job
2. Impression management
3. Interviewer behavior
is an interview?
do we make interviews?
is an interviewer?
Choose a core competency and define it's grades.
Design an interview.