Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Digestive System
Transcript of The Digestive System
We will also make our own stomachs so we can see how stomach juices help to break down our food
We get to see how the small intestine absorbs nutrients into our bodies
We will see how long the small intestine is.
In art class this week you will be making your own model of the digestive system with paper plates, markers, paper towel rolls, milk jugs and panty hose! It's important to eat healthy foods because they have more of the nutrients that the body needs so that your digestive organs can work and keep you alive and your small intestine will have more nutrients to absorb and distribute into the body. Probiotics are found in foods such as yogurt will keep your digestive system healthy! Do these look like
healthy foods to you?