Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intercostal Diaphragmatic Breathing
Transcript of Intercostal Diaphragmatic Breathing
information from http://raiseyourvoiceacting.com/2012/06/22/breathing-with-your-diaphragm-what-does-that-mean/ 1. Lay down in supine (on back relaxed).
2. Let out any air in body.
3. Breath into diaphragm for 4 seconds.
4. See how long you can let out air for WITHOUT
straining on a 'F' sound. Things to Remember: * When laying down in supine you should feel a curve in back
* Don't Breath into chest
* Don't close eyes <--- anyone know why?
* When finished exercise lay on side in fetal position <--- anyone again know why?
*Make sure you stop when you start to strain Ryan is going to show an example first.