Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intercostal Diaphragmatic Breathing
Transcript of Intercostal Diaphragmatic Breathing
information from http://raiseyourvoiceacting.com/2012/06/22/breathing-with-your-diaphragm-what-does-that-mean/ 1. Lay down in supine (on back relaxed).
2. Let out any air in body.
3. Breath into diaphragm for 4 seconds.
4. See how long you can let out air for WITHOUT
straining on a 'F' sound. Things to Remember: * When laying down in supine you should feel a curve in back
* Don't Breath into chest
* Don't close eyes <--- anyone know why?
* When finished exercise lay on side in fetal position <--- anyone again know why?
*Make sure you stop when you start to strain Ryan is going to show an example first.