Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Secrets and Lies
Transcript of Secrets and Lies
What motivates characters to keep secrets and/or lies?
To seek popularity
To be accepted
To maintain an image
What are the consequences of keeping secrets and/or lies?
A breakdown in relationships
The upkeep of keeping secrets and lies
The truth being obscure
If characters reveal a secret/lie, what factors contribute to the revelation?
The burden and consequences are too overwhelming.
"terrified that the tiniest mistake would send her back to dorkdom."
"Are you saying that I should act straight so that people will like me?"
"I kinda liked being on the map."
“She told him she had cut
herself off from her family.”
"The rumours of my promiscuity
have been greatly exaggerated."
"I'm still here... and I know everything."
"People hate me now, I kinda hate me too."
"how can a novelist achieve atonement when, with her absolute power of deciding outcomes, she is also God?"
"I'd never felt so alone."