Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English IA - Fasting, Feasting
Transcript of English IA - Fasting, Feasting
the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.
that which is excellent in the arts, manners, etc.
a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period: Greek culture.
development or improvement of the mind by education or training.
the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture. Thankyou! Arun Parent's style Parenting Styles Cultural changes take time Culture is always changing Gender Roles Social Norms. - an expected form of behavior in a given situation Conclusion Trying to convince others to change their culture and social norms is like trying to get them to believe
2 + 2 = 5 What is Culture? Melanie's Parent's Style Like a flower blossoming... ...or a butterfly hatching