Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Discovery of Fire
Transcript of The Discovery of Fire
One day lightning struck some dry grass which set a fire.
Today we know that the first people rubbed wood together to make fire.
The very first fire was found in Israel.
Burned seeds and wood were found in a camp site that was made 790,000 years ago.
The first people cooked on outside wood fires.
In 6000 BC people started to live in houses and they started putting fire into ovens.
In 1500 BC people learned that metal could be melted by fire and so the first knives, spears and swords were made.
Today we use matches and lighters to start fires. life is much easier now.
Fire is made when oxygen, fuel and heat meet.
Fires can be very big and very dangerous.