Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Street Children
1.Failing and not getting educated
2.Inheritance of poverty and the low class
3.Getting infected by different diseases.
5.Food poisoning What do they do for living • Begging.
• Washing cars or shop windows.
• Selling paper tissues and other items on the streets.
• Working temporarily in shops, workshops, or small factories informally.
• Collecting plastic from wastes to sell to recycling factories.
• Fishing (whether from the Nile River or the sea) and selling the catch.
• Shining shoes.
• Carrying luggage and heavy things in the markets for people for money.
• Selling newspapers.
What do you think the previous pictures were? They were art works done by street children from recycled materials Believe it or not There are even MORE Yes, they do have talents.
They act, sing, make jokes. But, Who is there to discover these talents or at least motivate them These children are not to be blamed for the life they found themselves in. They're victims of circumstance and it is our DUTY to help them. After all, these children are our future... Regardless, they are normal people with very simple dreams. They also have the power and will to play and become stars.