Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Labor of Hercules 9- Belt of Hippolyte
Transcript of Labor of Hercules 9- Belt of Hippolyte
and their were many casualties on the side of the Amazons, including Hippolyte,who Hercules thought betrayed them. Having defeated the rest of the Amazons, Hercules and his follow heroes returned to King Eurystheus, though not before stopping to save a princess at Troy, an act that involved the slaying of a sea-serpent, though that was simply something he did in addition to his labor. Having successfully completed Labor number nine, Hercules returned to king Eurystheus to receive his tenth one, the Cattle of Greyon, but that is another story.